The Teamspeak Bot is a very powerful script that allows you to have more control over YOUR server.
The Features include the listed below on a Web-Based website:
- Auto Moves clients of specified server groups to specified channels on connection.
- Server Group Notify sends a message to specified clients, if members of a specified server group connects to TS3 server.
- Server Group Protection to kick people which are unauthorized member of a protected server group.
- Bad nickname check to kick people with a bad name from the server.
- Bad channel name check to delete channels with a bad name.
- Move idle users to another channel and sends a message.
- Kick idle users with a kick reason.
- Send a warning message if someone is idle.
- Move to a specified channel if client status is away (after some seconds idle), can move back if not away anymore.
- Move to a specified channel if client status is headphone or microphone muted (after some seconds idle), can move back if not muted anymore.
- Move recording users to another channel and sends a message
- Kick recording users from server with a kick reason
- Send a message every X minutes to virtual server or a special channel
- Send a welcome message to every connecting client, can send a special welcome message to specified server group members
- !lastseen chat command to see somebody's last online time.
The Program is Very Userfriendly.
Was this answer helpful?
If your Teamspeak 3 server errors when you attempt to add your Server IP and Port to Game...
In simple terms what Snapshot allows you as the client to do is create a backup of your TeamSpeak...
Once you connect to your new TS3 voice server, you'll notice that all of the admin options are...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution