The Teamspeak Bot is a very powerful script that allows you to have more control over YOUR server.
The Features include the listed below on a Web-Based website:
- Auto Moves clients of specified server groups to specified channels on connection.
- Server Group Notify sends a message to specified clients, if members of a specified server group connects to TS3 server.
- Server Group Protection to kick people which are unauthorized member of a protected server group.
- Bad nickname check to kick people with a bad name from the server.
- Bad channel name check to delete channels with a bad name.
- Move idle users to another channel and sends a message.
- Kick idle users with a kick reason.
- Send a warning message if someone is idle.
- Move to a specified channel if client status is away (after some seconds idle), can move back if not away anymore.
- Move to a specified channel if client status is headphone or microphone muted (after some seconds idle), can move back if not muted anymore.
- Move recording users to another channel and sends a message
- Kick recording users from server with a kick reason
- Send a message every X minutes to virtual server or a special channel
- Send a welcome message to every connecting client, can send a special welcome message to specified server group members
- !lastseen chat command to see somebody's last online time.
The Program is Very Userfriendly.
Was this answer helpful?
In simple terms what Snapshot allows you as the client to do is create a backup of your TeamSpeak...
Issues with TSViewer not working on your website please visit this website. Click HERE
If your Teamspeak 3 server errors when you attempt to add your Server IP and Port to Game...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution