Our reseller panel is based upon TCAdmin Version 2. With that being said we currently only endorse the WHMCS module for TCAdmin Version 2. You can download the tcadmin2_advanced module from our downloads section. Please follow the directions below in setting up your billing API to automate your server sales within our control panel.
WHMCS MODULE CONFIGURATION
- Download the tcadmin2_advanced module and upload it via ftp into your whmcs modules/servers/ folder
ADD A SERVER CALLED VOICEMONSTERS
- Log into your WHMCS billing admin portal
- Go to Setup > Servers and Add a new server
- Enter the Server Name as "TheGameMonsters"
- Enter the HostName as "http://voice.mysite.com" (Please use the domain/sub-domain that you setup initially)
- Use the following for the IP: "220.127.116.11"
- Under NAMESERVERS/Primary Nameserver IP put the following in: 18.104.22.168
- For Server Details choose Tcadmin2_advanced
- The username you want to use is your master account username that you received from us such as "Joe" (it is case sensitive)
- The password you want to use is your master account password that you use to login to http://login.thegamemonsters.com
- Then click Save Changes.
CREATING OR UPDATING YOUR PRODUCT SETTINGS IN WHMCS
- Go to your product such as TeamSpeak 2
- Then go to Module Settings
- From the dropdown menu choose "TCAdmin 2 Advanced"
- Choose the VoiceMonsters server for the default installation
- Under Voice ID put either TEAMSPEAK2 or TEAMSPEAK3
- You can then choose additional settings from the drop down menu
Once done, save the product and create additional products if purchased. You will need to create a product for TeamSpeak3.
Was this answer helpful?
Greetings,When setting up your WHMCS install to automate game server installation you will need...
In this article you will see how to configure slots and pricing so you can sell them via...
In order to setup Mumble properly via the WHMCS module here is what your settings for Mumble...
In this article, we will go through the manual process of creating a user from within your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution