Our reseller panel is based upon TCAdmin Version 2. With that being said we currently only endorse the WHMCS module for TCAdmin Version 2. You can download the tcadmin2_advanced module from our downloads section. Please follow the directions below in setting up your billing API to automate your server sales within our control panel.
WHMCS MODULE CONFIGURATION
- Download the tcadmin2_advanced module and upload it via ftp into your whmcs modules/servers/ folder
ADD A SERVER CALLED VOICEMONSTERS
- Log into your WHMCS billing admin portal
- Go to Setup > Servers and Add a new server
- Enter the Server Name as "TheGameMonsters"
- Enter the HostName as "http://voice.mysite.com" (Please use the domain/sub-domain that you setup initially)
- Use the following for the IP: "188.8.131.52"
- Under NAMESERVERS/Primary Nameserver IP put the following in: 184.108.40.206
- For Server Details choose Tcadmin2_advanced
- The username you want to use is your master account username that you received from us such as "Joe" (it is case sensitive)
- The password you want to use is your master account password that you use to login to http://login.thegamemonsters.com
- Then click Save Changes.
CREATING OR UPDATING YOUR PRODUCT SETTINGS IN WHMCS
- Go to your product such as TeamSpeak 2
- Then go to Module Settings
- From the dropdown menu choose "TCAdmin 2 Advanced"
- Choose the VoiceMonsters server for the default installation
- Under Voice ID put either TEAMSPEAK2 or TEAMSPEAK3
- You can then choose additional settings from the drop down menu
Once done, save the product and create additional products if purchased. You will need to create a product for TeamSpeak3.
Was this answer helpful?
In this article, we will go through the manual process of creating a user from within your...
Greetings,When setting up your WHMCS install to automate game server installation you will need...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution